On the first Sunday of the new year, the Marvelous Light Consecration Service gives each of us an opportunity to consecrate ourselves to the Lord; to be set a part as Holy. So, don’t miss this amazing day of worship, fellowship and re-dedication.
“And he took the cup,, and gave thanks, and fave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.” St. Matthew 26:27-28
Each year this special service is held on the 1st Sunday of the new year.
All attendees must be dressed in WHITE.
- 7:30 AM – Sanctification in the Outer Court
- Carrying as many signs, banners, flags, and sacred items (bible, candles, scrolls, etc.)
- 8:00 AM – Inner Court Prayer
- Songs of Worship
- 8:30 AM – Scripture Reading
- A combination of songs of worship with the Reading of the Holy Word
- 8:45 AM – Anointed of the Body and Foot Washing Ceremony
- 9:00 AM – Sunday School Classes
- 10:00 AM – The Time Of Worship
- 12:00 PM – The Holy Communion
- Receiving the authentic Holy Communion Meal