On the first Sunday of the new year, the Marvelous Light Consecration Service gives each of us an opportunity to consecrate ourselves to the Lord; to be set a part as Holy. So, don’t miss this amazing day of worship, fellowship and re-dedication.
“And he took the cup,, and gave thanks, and fave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.” St. Matthew 26:27-28
Each year this special service is held on the 1st Sunday of the new year.
All attendees must be dressed in WHITE.
- 7:00 AM – Sanctification in the Outer Court
- Carrying as many signs, banners, flags, and sacred items (bible, candles, scrolls, etc.)
- 7:30 AM – Anointing In The Inner Court
- 7 areas: (Head, Ears, Eyes, Throat, Hands, Abdomen, & Feet)
- 8:00 AM – Worship and Word Medley
- A combination of songs of worship with the Reading of the Holy Word
- 8:30 AM – Testimonial Service
- Giving thanks and Offering commitment unto the Lord.
- 9:00 AM – Sunday School Classes
- (35 yrs.-up) / (21-34 yrs.) / (16-20 yrs.) / (12-15 yrs.) / (7-11yrs.) / (6-under)
- 10:00 AM – Praise & Worship
- Praise Team & Praise Dancers
- 10:30 AM – The Baptism
(Click here to be baptized or re-baptized during consecration.)
- For all who’ve schedule to be baptized and/or rebaptized
- 10:45 AM – The Foot Washing Ceremony
- Seven (7) lines. All are to participate
- 11:15 AM – The Word Of The Lord
- Sr. Pastor James E. Chandler, Sr.
- 12:00 PM – The Holy Communion
- Receiving the authentic Holy Communion Meal